Buckley's Bed & Breakfast
Adelaide Hills, Australia
Re: Meal Policy
Lately, there seems to be some confusion regarding the Meal Policy at Buckley's Bed & Breakfast.
For your clarification, we have reprinted it below.
You will note that there is a new section on 'Snacks'. This was added after careful consideration and zero consultation.
All changes are effective immediately.
- There will be one common dinner provided for all lodgers each night.
- You will eat it.
- We do not care if you do not like tomatoes.
- If you finish everything on your plate, you will get dessert.
- If, after tasting the dinner you cannot choke it down, you may (a) make yourself some toast or (b) try your luck at the neighbor's; either way, dessert is off the cards.
- There will be no food or drink (other than water) issued once you have brushed your teeth; therefore, we would recommend eating a second serve - tomatoes or no tomatoes - at dinner time.
- Snacks will be available throughout the day.
- 'Snacks' are defined as: fruit, nuts and carrot sticks.
- If you really are starving, you will eat them.
Any complaints, comments or concerns should be put in writing and deposited in the container provided:
p.s. Management loves you. xoxoxo
images from Martha Stewart, Ikea