Puzzled? Absolutely!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009


I have a new bow in my traveling quiver, discovered via D.I.Y. Kids: customized word searches.

You supply the word list and the program generates the puzzle.  

For free.  

So puzzles can be designed to reflect your children's passions, recent events or outings.  

Or, better yet, you can get the kids to generate their own.

The test-drive puzzle I made for WB is unabashedly militaristic, featuring words such as "mission", "aircraft carrier", "gunner" and "pilot".  

Just one more entry to file under "Things I Never Believed I Would Do Prior To Having Children".   

He'll love it.  I'll console myself with the thought that at least it's educational. 

Image from D.I.Y. Kids

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments. Fire Away!

 

© Eating The Daisies All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger