Silver Bullet

Monday, August 17, 2009

I want to go camping.


On the beach.


But only if I can do it in the fabulous style of Atlanta Bartlett.


And I'll need those pink swimmers.


And those prawns.  And that little stove.


Red geraniums in the window of my vintage Airstream will be a must.  

Or, possibly, a Design Within Reach Airstream.  It could double as a guest room, parked in the garden.


With the Paul Smith upholstered booth, but minus the flat-screen televisions.  Board games, please.

Very deluxe, with a separate bedroom.  I am sure my Barbie Camper had a bedroom in that exact shade of orange.  

Road trip, anyone?  

images from Atlanta Bartlett, House of Slappy and Design Within Reach

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments. Fire Away!

 

© Eating The Daisies All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger