Ho-ho-hum

Thursday, December 17, 2009


I am searching for my ho-ho mojo.

I think it may have gotten lost beneath the mountain of tissues I went through last week.

Felled by a nasty virus, planned advent activities have been dropping off like Tiger Woods' sponsors.  

And with only seven sleeps left till the big man comes down the chimney, there are some that will just have to wait till next year. 

Such as...


making snow globes with my boys, who hold out hope that it might snow in Australia this Christmas...


fashioning really cute gift tags...


whipping up a batch of eggnog popsicles...


decorating the tree with walnuts, and...


stringing a pine cone garland.

We do, however, have a lifetime supply of mince pies and shortbread.  

Got to keep those priorities straight.


image from Nickolas Muray

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments. Fire Away!

 

© Eating The Daisies All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger