Short & Sweet

Thursday, March 11, 2010



This week, I have too much on my plate and cake on the brain.

So, in lieu of writing, I thought I'd share some pics from my cake file:


I've done my dash down the aisle, and I don't think this would have been an asset on the dance floor, but how amazing?!




Reeses Peanut Butter Cups + Ganache = Unimaginable Bliss



I want to make it just so I can sweep into a room and announce:
Glazed Clementine Chiffon Cake.
(Sigh.)



DB will be six years old on his next birthday - too old (and butch) for a rainbow theme?
I am holding out hope...




A South Australian icon, this alone is enough to make me thankful I live in Adelaide.
For my fellow Americans, imagine a gourmet, fondant-covered Twinkie, with a thin layer of apricot jam along the middle.

Practically worth the airfare right there.

top image Wayne Thiebaud

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments. Fire Away!

 

© Eating The Daisies All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger