Hotties

Thursday, April 8, 2010


Do you go to bed with a hottie?



The boys do, every night.


It's officially Autumn and things are getting nippy here in the Hills.


Which wouldn't be such a big deal if we had heating.  Which we don't.  
Come winter, we can see our breath indoors.


To fend off hypothermia at bedtime, we wrap the boys in polar fleece blankets, bury them beneath doonas, and tuck in a hot water bottle for good measure.



It's quaint and cozy and quite possibly the only thing keep them defrosted till morning.



And now that I've found a cover (or two) in cashmere, I will be following suit.


Winter approaches.....



fleece scottie dog , star , chick  , Hug Me! , jolly roger , rainbowgrey cashmere , cream cashmere cable , HOT!  

1 comments:

  1. I love these covers - they remind me of long ago when my grandmother used to knit ours. We now of course have heating and I've forgotten the comfort these used to bring...

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments. Fire Away!

 

© Eating The Daisies All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger