A Month In Fashion

Saturday, April 3, 2010


Do you ever find yourself reading Garance and Scott and musing about a life that takes you and your camera to the fashion capitals of the world?

Do you ever find yourself rationalizing, as I do in less generous moments, that can't be all fun and games, can it?

There must be some downside, right?

Well, apparently, there isn't.

This video of out-takes from their month in fashion confirms it.

And it made me miss New York dreadfully.

Amazingly, I can still find it in my heart to love them.

Just.


image from Garance Doré

2 comments:

  1. I loved this photo! I would love to dress like that. I don't even want to watch the video I know it would make me too jealous....

    Oh - and I'll come to NY with you and carry your bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, don't you love that suit?! When I saw it, I swooned. I just wish I could (a) procure it and (b) pull it off - I'm not sure which is the bigger obstacle!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments. Fire Away!

 

© Eating The Daisies All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger