My Sister's Apartment, Continued

Friday, June 18, 2010


My sister's bedroom.    

Sigh.  

She and Camilla have outdone themselves.

I can't decide which element I like most: the pillow, the lamp or the shade.  

I think it's the lamp.  But I really dig that pillow.  And the blind.  And the color of the walls.  And the headboard.

I love the fact that there is a leafy outlook, even in New York City, thanks to amply landscaped balcony.

I'll take it.

Kerry and I have an uncanny tendency to gravitate towards the same things.  

This year, without consulting one another and separated by several oceans, we managed to choose the same winter coat (hers in navy, mine in persimmon). 


Yesterday, I flicked her this photo to get her opinion on Kelly Wearstler's Imperial Trellis wallpaper:


And she came back with this photo of a pillow she'd had done in the same fabric (minus the color), by the same designer:


Genetically, we're not twins, but stylistically, we're awfully close.

Wonder Twin Powers, Activate! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments. Fire Away!

 

© Eating The Daisies All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger