Making This

Tuesday, November 29, 2011


I love a home-made advent calendar.  Unfortunately, as December 1st races towards us, I have yet to unearth mine.  I fear it may have gotten permanently misplaced in our pre-sale de-cluttering frenzy.

Luckily, the clever ladies at Prudent Baby (a new-to-me craft blog that demands further reading) promise that this advent calendar can be made in approximately an hour - which is lucky, because that's about all the time I have left.

By the way, our house is still available and re-priced to sell!  It won't fit in your stocking, but it is the real estate bargain of the season!

1 comments:

  1. Just finished making my advent calendar - this one will hopefully do us for quite a few years. It's a quilted wall-hanging with pockets for the treats. The kids still love the Christmas countdown!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments. Fire Away!

 

© Eating The Daisies All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger