Kickstart Eating The Daisies? Take The Survey!

Thursday, January 22, 2015


I'm thinking about a reboot - ETD 2.0.

Something old.  Something new.  Hopefully adding up to something better.

And I want to know:
(a) are you game? and
(b) what do you want included?

To answer those question, I've developed this survey.  Please take it!

I know, I know.  Online surveys are annoying.

I would have rung from Calcutta at dinnertime, but I didn't have enough coins to reach all of you.

If you're keen, take the survey - and please don't forget the comment boxes*!

If you don't respond, I'll have my response.  But I hope you do.

*A Note On Comments, Going Forward:  I asked the designer who revamped this site if she could remove the small grey circle to the right of the post title (see it?).  She wrote, "We noticed you don't have any comments.  That's actually the comment count."  Ouch.  We noticed.  My shame was public.  Nearly as shameful and pubic as the time I discovered I'd been talking the ear off a very hot potter with the entire back of my dress tucked into my tights.  Nearly.  Don't leave me standing here with my knickers in the wind, ladies.  A girl can only take so much exposure.



1 comments:

We LOVE comments. Fire Away!

 

© Eating The Daisies All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger