Ten Days In One Bag

Tuesday, May 11, 2010




I am accused by my husband of being a chronic over-packer.

More than the numerous pairs of shoes I chuck into the case, I think it's my insistence on bringing the coffee pot that really sends him over the edge.

On our last trip, I accidentally left it behind.  One guess as to who was most put out (hint: it wasn't me).  

If flight attendant Heather Poole's method for packing ten days of clothing into one standard carry-on really works, she will have eliminated 90% of our travel related arguments.  

(Provided there is space left for the percolator, of course.)

In the meantime, I had better start packing up the house.   

Renovation time is drawing nigh, and we are scrambling; hence the absence of new posts.

I hope to be back on track shortly.  

Until then, happy packing.


image from George Muray House

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments. Fire Away!

 

© Eating The Daisies All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger