Best. Cookbook. Ever.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011


I love Asian.  I love fresh.  I love flavor.  I love Bill (see here, here and here).  But, above all, I love easy.

That last part is a bit of a revelation.

I have been known to go to great (read: ridiculous) lengths in my quest to replicate the food I love.

No more.

Three dinners, averaging 30 minutes effort each (tops), no crazy ingredient sourcing and two new family favorites later, this is it.

Bill's Everyday Asian.

Never. Looking. Back.

Hot tip: try Spa-style Poached Chicken With Sesame Bean Salad - my tough-to-please little one gave it two thumbs up, and both boys raved about Hoisin Chicken With A Celery Salad (okay, we substituted carrot sticks, but the chicken was a hit).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments. Fire Away!

 

© Eating The Daisies All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger